Things women do that irritate men!

I'm slightly confused with your post! Are you saying 'women' make a song and dance of things, or men?

I'm sure I'm highly irritating in some respects to women, but like you say, it goes both ways. Personally I'd say men make far less of a fuss about things than women do.

Don't mean to confuse no I mean men do, after all I am a man or was when I last looked.

Yep, that's me!

Also I tell him off for leaving his shoes lying around yet leave mine lying around, the difference being that he never tidies mine up and I generally always have to move his, hence the telling off. He doesn't get it......Most men wouldn't, bless the docile creatures.:)

At least you know where to find your shoes! :hihi:

I get moaned at for hoarding things that I consider might 'come in handy'. So I end up having to get rid. Then much later on, I have to go and buy the very thing I had to get rid of, cos I have a use for it, and then I get moaned at again for wasting money!....Can't win!

At least you know where to find your shoes! :hihi:

It is a constant struggle.

'Where's my shoes'

'Away'

'Where's away'

'If you put em away you'd know where away is'

'if away was the same away as last time I'd know'

'Well if you put them away in a place that you know is away then you'll know where away is and where your shoes are!!!'

I get moaned at for hoarding things that I consider might 'come in handy'. So I end up having to get rid. Then much later on, I have to go and buy the very thing I had to get rid of, cos I have a use for it, and then I get moaned at again for wasting money!....Can't win!

Haha, so true.

It is a constant struggle.

'Where's my shoes'

'Away'

'Where's away'

'If you put em away you'd know where away is'

'if away was the same away as last time I'd know'

'Well if you put them away in a place that you know is away then you'll know where away is and where your shoes are!!!'

Ah...The ol' cryptic conversation routine! :hihi:

Archived