Things women do that irritate men!

:hihi: I just don't get how men can carry everything they need in their pockets!

I try to clear out my bag all the time, and somehow end up with more then I had in before! Infuriating.

I was out once with my ex, and bizarrely I was in need of a pair of pliers (don't ask), and guess what? Yep, she found a pair in the bottom of her handbag! What the hell they were doing there is a complete mystery. Even she didn't know! :hihi:

I was out once with my ex, and bizarrely I was in need of a pair of pliers (don't ask), and guess what? Yep, she found a pair in the bottom of her handbag! What the hell they were doing there is a complete mystery. Even she didn't know! :hihi:

:hihi: Ohh I've got a friend like that! She has scissors, cellotape and everything else you could possibly need!

Sounds like my handbag! (Or my suitcase as my OH calls it!) I have everything in there!! I was searching in there for something the other day and couldn't find what i was looking for so i took some stuff out while i looked. The items taken out included a pair of socks, a pot noodle and a candle! My sister's boyfriend just shook his head and said 'i'm not even gunna ask!'

Sounds like my handbag! (Or my suitcase as my OH calls it!) I have everything in there!! I was searching in there for something the other day and couldn't find what i was looking for so i took some stuff out while i looked. The items taken out included a pair of socks, a pot noodle and a candle! My sister's boyfriend just shook his head and said 'i'm not even gunna ask!'

Now that's just plain weird! Any pliers? No wonder you can't find anything! :confused:

Archived