Things women do that irritate men!

The worst is when they've had a hairdo, or painted their toe nails, or got something new on, and (god forgive me for saying this)...You don't actually notice!!!!!...That's worth at least 2 days silent treatment!

This thread is funny! I never understand why some women complain about men leaving the toilet seat up. It doesn't bother me. Men don't complain that we leave it down so why should it bother us that they leave it up??

Because women are irrational.

jb

Women in supermarkets,

Why do they wait until everything is scanned and packed away before searching for their purse to pay?

Drives me crazy, they stand in the queue just staring at other peoples shopping on the conveyors, why dont they get their purse out then?

Also, paying by credit card when they have spent two quid, same routine, search for purse, open purse, shake purse up and down, pretend there is not enough change, pull out credit card, glasses, wrong pin number. So it goes on, put card away, put purse away.

No rush love.

Women in supermarkets,

Why do they wait until everything is scanned and packed away before searching for their purse to pay?

Drives me crazy, they stand in the queue just staring at other peoples shopping on the conveyors, why dont they get their purse out then?

Also, paying by credit card when they have spent two quid, same routine, search for purse, open purse, shake purse up and down, pretend there is not enough change, pull out credit card, glasses, wrong pin number. So it goes on, put card away, put purse away.

No rush love.

Now that you mention it, I've noticed that too! :hihi:

My other half never put things away, just dropped things on the floor. My mothers favorite saying was A place for everything and everything in its place. I do know where everything is and it is annoying when the item you want is not in its place, drives me potty.

Archived