Things women do that irritate men!

A typical shopping trip with the ex (yes ex) would last about 4 hours.

Trying this top on,trying those shoes on.I would follow her around like a faithful dog.

If i was lucky i would get about 5 minutes to look at mens clothes.Then she would say.'come on Shane,i aint got all day'

Why o why do women get on the bus and ask the driver for the fair to such and such road, which they don't actually know the name of but spend 5 minutes waving their arms about at the driver trying to explain which stop they want, before rummaging around in their bag for another 2 minutes trying to find their purse? Then they rummage around in their purse trying to find the exact fair, in the most possible coinage, before dropping it all on the floor.

Why o why do women get on the bus and ask the driver for the fair to such and such road, which they don't actually know the name of but spend 5 minutes waving their arms about at the driver trying to explain which stop they want, before rummaging around in their bag for another 2 minutes trying to find their purse? Then they rummage around in their purse trying to find the exact fair, in the most possible coinage, before dropping it all on the floor.

Youv'e met me.:hihi:

A typical shopping trip with the ex (yes ex) would last about 4 hours.

Trying this top on,trying those shoes on.I would follow her around like a faithful dog.

If i was lucky i would get about 5 minutes to look at mens clothes.Then she would say.'come on Shane,i aint got all day'

I had the same problem, my ex used to spend ages looking for jeans, shirts etc and I would be so bored I could have cried, yet when I wanted to look at one single thing....:rant:

My other half never put things away, just dropped things on the floor. My mothers favorite saying was A place for everything and everything in its place. I do know where everything is and it is annoying when the item you want is not in its place, drives me potty.

I've seen your post on another thread,your a woman complaining about a man. Are you allowed to do that on here.:rolleyes:

I'm applauding you though. :clap:

I had the same problem, my ex used to spend ages looking for jeans, shirts etc and I would be so bored I could have cried, yet when I wanted to look at one single thing....:rant:

Hope it was you that ended that relationship Isabelle,stay clear of that Master/slave carry on.:)

I have been happily single for just over a year :D

And I intend to stay that way.... :suspect:

I've been single for four years now,before that i had the best,so the next one would have a lot to live up to.

They're has been one brief encounter,but when youv'e got used to the selfish life like i have and someone starts coming round too much expecting me to put the kettle on too often, and wanting to take charge of the remote control,its time to get rid.

Although one member of my family says i'm not in a position to be so fussy now i'm getting on a bit.:hihi:

Only one thing that niggled me.

When she's (ex) in the passenger seat and someone walks out in the road 20/30 mtrs ahead, she will never calmly advise you...'careful honey'. She will grab my arm while saying 'watch out' both at exactly the same time and like lightening, scaring the crap out of me.

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. "Careful!" he said "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you!? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving".

She's got this terrible habit of saying 'eh?' to everything I say - as if she hasn't heard me. So I just repeat what I said. After a while I realise I'm saying everything 2 or 3 times and we are beginning to sound like 2 doddering old deaf farts.

Lately I've been refusing to repeat myself . . and whadderyerknow!! She hears me the first time! The 'eh?' is just an annoying, irritating habit.

Archived