£36k+ per year in rent for a market stall, RIP Sheffield market

Is it ethical that someone who is sterile and can never have children should have to pay council tax to subsidise the free schooling of the offspring of people who can have children?

It's the same as a ten stone person paying the same for an airplane seat as a twenty five stone one then having to pay extra for their suitcase being overweight........:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:..............

Is it ethical that someone who is sterile and can never have children should have to pay council tax to subsidise the free schooling of the offspring of people who can have children?

Is it ethical that someone who has benefitted from a free education then lumbered themselves with debt to get a decent job,with a decent wage to pay a lot of tax to subsidise the pension,bus pass and heating allowance of a sterile person?

So here's the thing:

I live in Sheffield, I'll never go to the market as it's at the wrong end of town (so was the other one btw) and I don't like the people who are in there.

Should we be subsidising this over say, gritting, which I will use? NO!

Do a whole bunch of old people think the market is great, despite being able to buy almost all of the rubbish in there on their way to the new market, but for cheaper? PROBABLY!

Turns out people don't want the same things... But then, if we did things the way I wanted to we'd probably be in a much worse situation (for all you lot, that is)

Ha ha. Deal with it. Normal councils spend money on rubbish things, ours spends it on vanity projects which are specifically rubbish things nomatter what. If I could stop paying for all this nonsense and just pay for the bins, streetlights, fire and police, I'd leave you all to rot. I use NOTHING ELSE from the tax I pay.

Not fair? Not really, no. It's very fair. It's called A SYSTEM!

Otherwise we'd be like the NORKS!

So here's the thing:

I live in Sheffield, I'll never go to the market as it's at the wrong end of town (so was the other one btw) and I don't like the people who are in there.

Should we be subsidising this over say, gritting, which I will use? NO!

Do a whole bunch of old people think the market is great, despite being able to buy almost all of the rubbish in there on their way to the new market, but for cheaper? PROBABLY!

Turns out people don't want the same things... But then, if we did things the way I wanted to we'd probably be in a much worse situation (for all you lot, that is)

Ha ha. Deal with it. Normal councils spend money on rubbish things, ours spends it on vanity projects which are specifically rubbish things nomatter what. If I could stop paying for all this nonsense and just pay for the bins, streetlights, fire and police, I'd leave you all to rot. I use NOTHING ELSE from the tax I pay.

Not fair? Not really, no. It's very fair. It's called A SYSTEM!

Otherwise we'd be like the NORKS!

Do you think you should only have to pay for the things you specifically use?

I've not been in hospital since I was 12, can I opt out of paying for the NHS?

I don't have children, can I opt out of paying for education?

I have no desire to bomb Iraq, can I get a rebate from defense spending?