Dailymail - Britain's busiest mum 12 children, refuses to collect benefits.

..and you don't think they'll put anything back into the system as adults? Remember our dialogue about the ageing population? You seem to be averting your eyes from the inevitable consequences of it

I have no idea what they will put back in but they are increasing the population and making the situation of overpopulation worse than it is.

The problems associated with an aging population won’t be solved by increasing the population and causing another problem.

I explained this in detail but the entire thread disappeared just afterwards.

I have no idea what they will put back in but they are increasing the population and making the situation of overpopulation worse than it is.

The problems associated with an aging population won’t be solved by increasing the population and causing another problem.

I explained this in detail but the entire thread disappeared just afterwards.

That's absolutely fine if you believe the UK is 'overpopulated', but I'll tell you what you'll be begging for death when you find yourself sick in a hospital bed and everyone around you is your own age including the doctors and nurses.

That's absolutely fine if you believe the UK is 'overpopulated', but I'll tell you what you'll be begging for death when you find yourself sick in a hospital bed and everyone around you is your own age including the doctors and nurses.

Increasing the population does not solve that problem. It merely puts it back a few years and makes it bigger.

Now you're just being silly, maybe it will encourage the government to do what lots of people want and legalise voluntary euthanasia.

Child benefit is a state "handout"

yes your right but under governments past and present,the child benefits moves goal posts if my mother managed getting it for only the first one in the 50/60 then changing again and again.

I would like to see to capped a three children if you work your bring up your own kids and get the child allowance no problem, but when should a family just have children and expect the state to support them. and yes l do know family's who the main earner lost their job but still went onto have another child. take the support away and people would rethink and plan better. we are going to be a nation of barefoot kids eating scrag ends

Is this meant to be clever?

These children are entitled to Child Benefit, and it should be claimed.

This woman, who seems to be spilling children out, is entitled to this money.

It is there to be spent, thereby enriching the nation, not laying in the Tresuary's coffers.

there is nothing clever about it, it all about management. if the money was not there there the patter of tiny feet wont not be l bet.Alot of thing have got this county on the brink this problem is just one. at the moment it OAP's and the ill,the government are picking on. And yes before you start l was from a big family going around with a bag after the coal man had been for the bits he had dropped. now it who gets to the Coop for the "sell by's" for that day and it the well dressed and poor just alike go

Archived