Stupid driving on wet roads

The weather has been atrocious and you would think drivers would take the initiative by being more aware of the roads and conditions,not so.I have witnessed some drivers driving their cars today in the most stupid ,mind numbing way ever ,what's up with these people :loopy:

Guest sibon
The weather has been atrocious and you would think drivers would take the initiative by being more aware of the roads and conditions,not so.I have witnessed some drivers driving their cars today in the most stupid ,mind numbing way ever ,what's up with these people :loopy:

They probably can't see the danger. Probably because they are driving in the gloom without any lights.

You are correct, there are some nutters out there.

I was on the M1 this morning, the driving conditions were truly horrendous so I never really got above 50/55mph. Didn't stop people tailgating me or bombing it down the outside lane at 90. I really have no idea what goes through these people's heads. Probably nothing.

jb

Nothing wrong with a good set of part worns, cheapos on the other hand...

jb

Nothing wrong with tyres below 3mm tread unless you think they'll stop you as quick in the wet as tyres with tread above 3mm.

Archived