Legal highs - Your opinions and experiences?

The other day i smoked some Black Mamba and couldn't beleive how strong and trippy this stuff is.

For the first 5 mins it was the strongest hallucinogenic drug I had ever taken. way too much for me.

What concerns me about these legal highs is that they're only legal because of their ingredients and composition, not because they're safe.

Better sticking to illegal drugs with a proven safety track record such as cannabis.

However there are some interesting legal highs out there.

Yes you're right, the irony is as you say illegal drugs are safer because of their proven track record.

Which legal highs have you found interesting?

I'm currently after a legal high similar to cocaine if you can recommend anything?

The other day i smoked some Black Mamba and couldn't beleive how strong and trippy this stuff is.

For the first 5 mins it was the strongest hallucinogenic drug I had ever taken. way too much for me.

What concerns me about these legal highs is that they're only legal because of their ingredients and composition, not because they're safe.

This is just my opinion, but talking about drugs on an open forum is well out of order. There is enough problems in society with drugs without openly asking for opinions and experiences

I agree with Sandie, and I'm going to close this thread.

Whilst I appreciate that legal highs are, by definition, legal, I'm not comfortable having them discussed on the forum which can be accessed by children. We try to maintain a 'family friendly' environment so I don't think this topic is suitable.

Please use the 'Help and Contact Us' link if you have any queries.

Archived