Tenerife beaches

There are a couple of 'imported' sandy beaches in the town you're staying, and you might as well stick with them because the others dotted around the Island aren't an improvement, the Island has no natural beaches. If large unspoilt natural beaches are your thing you should've hit Lanzarote, or if even Fuerte.

There are a couple of 'imported' sandy beaches in the town you're staying, and you might as well stick with them because the others dotted around the Island aren't an improvement, the Island has no natural beaches. If large unspoilt natural beaches are your thing you should've hit Lanzarote, or if even Fuerte.

not after large unspoit beaches (been to aus and thailand in the past)just somewhere nice to take the kids for a day...;););)

There are some pretty good places there, bird sanctuaries and Lidos and the such, but Tenerife is the 1 Island out of the 3 main canaries where the coastline is 99% volcanic.

Which ever beaches you go for there it'll be very very busy like the opening credits of Benidorm. Fine if that's what you're after :)

There are some pretty good places there, bird sanctuaries and Lidos and the such, but Tenerife is the 1 Island out of the 3 main canaries where the coastline is 99% volcanic.

Which ever beaches you go for there it'll be very very busy like the opening credits of Benidorm. Fine if that's what you're after :)

thanks for the info..;);)

not after large unspoit beaches (been to aus and thailand in the past)just somewhere nice to take the kids for a day...;););)

You will have no shortage of people inviting you into their restaurant to eat , or trying to sell you a time share under false pretences either.:)

You will have no shortage of people inviting you into their restaurant to eat , or trying to sell you a time share under false pretences either.:)

all part of the experience(as i say i have been to thailand before so this will be a breeze).you going anywhere nice on holiday..?:P:P

all part of the experience(as i say i have been to thailand before so this will be a breeze).you going anywhere nice on holiday..?:P:P

Already been twice this year. Nothing else booked yet, but shall be off again.

End of this month we're off to the Algarve kitesurfing for a month, then October Turkey for 2 weeks then over Xmas and new year Fuerte for 3 weeks. Next year we've already booked 5 weeks in the Algarve again for July/August with Egypt in March and Oct 2013 each time for 2 weeks.

Tardaar :D

Archived