Congratulations Johnny Marray, Wimbledon champion

I only saw highlights of their match but thought they looked brilliant and really played well together. It's the first time I've come across them and I will look out for them in the future now for sure! Well done both!

Great final and well done to both players. Nice that he is now 'based' in Sheffield, but the guy's more scouse than Stevie Gerrard!!

Not quite. The family are from Liverpool and he was born there but they lived in Sheffield since Jonny was very young. He was raised, went to school and has lived in Sheffield for most of his life. So in my book he's a Sheffield lad.

Massive congratulations to him. He's worked hard and had a couple of injury plagued years but finally it's all paid off!!

Great final and well done to both players. Nice that he is now 'based' in Sheffield, but the guy's more scouse than Stevie Gerrard!!

How do you work that out Cream Bun? he left Liverpuddle when he was 3, and has lived in Sheffield since.

Archived