Travel to tunisia

is that ment to b a sarcastic reply???? my partner has 16 pts!!!

I would be careful in Tunisia if your partners is still a bit light-fingered as they will not tolerate crime,especially from Western infidels and Sheffield knock-abouts.

I would be careful in Tunisia if your partners is still a bit light-fingered as they will not tolerate crime,especially from Western infidels and Sheffield knock-abouts.[/QU

You people need need to get ur facts right first, instead of making snide remarks what is this site actually for??? small minded ppl like you to make snide remarks or for normal people to share info between themselves?????

I would be careful in Tunisia if your partners is still a bit light-fingered as they will not tolerate crime,especially from Western infidels and Sheffield knock-abouts.[/QU

You people need need to get ur facts right first, instead of making snide remarks what is this site actually for??? small minded ppl like you to make snide remarks or for normal people to share info between themselves?????

It's for the small minded snidey people.

I would be careful in Tunisia if your partners is still a bit light-fingered as they will not tolerate crime,especially from Western infidels and Sheffield knock-abouts.

Actually they will tolerate crime from tourists, or at least under the old regime. Since their main source of income was tourism the police were under orders to go very lightly on tourists, whilst they were complete ******** to their own people.

We got stopped by two motorcycle police in Hammamet in the early hours, big bikes, one on each side of the car. Our elected driver was the one who was least drunk, but he should never had been driving as he was way over the limit. In hindsight I should never have been his passenger.

"Oh ****!", we thought, knowing we were facing instant arrest. Instead they very politely told us we were driving the wrong way down a one way street and let us go on our way.

This only happened because we were obviously not Tunisian.

If you do manage to get hassled by the pigs, simply set yourself on fire.

The locals will come out in support and chase the government out of town.

and get a few 1000 killed in the process

Actually they will tolerate crime from tourists, or at least under the old regime. Since their main source of income was tourism the police were under orders to go very lightly on tourists, whilst they were complete ******** to their own people.

We got stopped by two motorcycle police in Hammamet in the early hours, big bikes, one on each side of the car. Our elected driver was the one who was least drunk, but he should never had been driving as he was way over the limit. In hindsight I should never have been his passenger.

"Oh ****!", we thought, knowing we were facing instant arrest. Instead they very politely told us we were driving the wrong way down a one way street and let us go on our way.

This only happened because we were obviously not Tunisian.

No Tunisian would be daft enough to enter a car driven by a drunkard-the police probably felt sorry for you and did not want to arrest a pair of simpletons.

Archived