Paranormal Land Formations

"Hollow Earth theory..."

There's supposedly an entrance to the centre of the earth near the North Pole. Hitler sent an expedition to search for it.

The idea was to find it and turn the Earths magnetic core into a gigantic atomic motor which would be used to convert the planet into a faster than light/time travel capable spaceship from which the Nazis would take over the entire galaxy, if not the universe itself after discovering similar magnetic cores on distant planets.

There are some who maintain that the expedition reached their goal and remained there, living amongst strange creatures long considered extinct and just like the locals, existing entirely on a diet of bananas and nuts.

The expedition never reported back and Hitler ended up shooting himself in a bunker in Berlin, having poisoned his girlfriend about an hour before. Russian troops discovered the bunker and the bodies. A Soviet secret service bulletin remarked that Hitler was wearing only underpants and his left sock. He had also shaved off his moustasche in an attempt to disguise himself.

A suitcase containing a miniature pair of fold up skis and a fleece jacket suggest that up until the last minute, he still considered the possibility of escaping to the Hollow Earth refuge.

Fascinating stuff!

Did the Russians eat Adolfs packed lunch?

From the Nazca lines of Peru to crop circles world wide, what are your opinions of these mysterious anomalies?

Crop circles in particular can not all be down to human creativity and must be counted as very significant to human knowledge.

The Nazca lines were made in a time when flight was near none existent so how on earth could an ancient race know how to produce accurate and staggering designs which can be viewed from space.

Stone henge is worth a mention too, in my view it looks like the ruins from an old building and the surrounding area itself has buried ruins and remains so it indicates a village once resided there.

I think it was Copurnicus or somebody who worked out the circumference of the earth using 2 sticks and a piece of string. He was right to within about 2 metres. My point is that human beings are capable of the most incredible feats of astronomy, mathamatics and engineering, and have been from the earliest times.

I don't think we need to look to the supernatural or paranormal to be amazed. Man himself is the most amazing thing in the Universe.

I think it was Copurnicus or somebody who worked out the circumference of the earth using 2 sticks and a piece of string. He was right to within about 2 metres. My point is that human beings are capable of the most incredible feats of astronomy, mathamatics and engineering, and have been from the earliest times.

I don't think we need to look to the supernatural or paranormal to be amazed. Man himself is the most amazing thing in the Universe.

I think it's fascinating that they could manufacture a piece of string that long back then, now that's a proper feat of engineering.:hihi:

Fascinating stuff!

Did the Russians eat Adolfs packed lunch?

They did!

The three ravenous soldiers who stormed the bunker also discovered a neatly packed Nazi Tupperware type box containing an apple, a hard boiled egg and two breadcakes with "Lachs-schinken", the latter effectively making nonsense of Hitler's purported vegetarianism.

Being starving and on active duty for three weeks without a break, they did not realize the significance and the box was tossed aside. After the Yalta conference, the victors decided to "check out Hitler's pad" where the box was re-discovered by Winston Churchill himself, who found the concept "interesting". He handed the box to Franklin Roosevelt and the rest is history.

Anyone who thinks crop circles are created by aliens really needs a reality check.

Look at a crop circle design in a field. It's so obvious that the persons who make them enter the field and walk down the tracks made by farm machinery.They then proceed to make the pattern.

Show me one photo of a crop design that doesn't not have the track line inside it,and i may change my mind.

Does anyone even see crop circles anymore ? Weren't they a 90s & 00s phenomenon ?

How long would it take to get to the centre of the earth? On foot. How long would it take to dig a tunnel? How would the earth be transported out of the hole?

Evidence?

If you're not on drugs, perhaps you should be.

PS. It's quite hot down there, apparently.

From the Nazca lines of Peru to crop circles world wide, what are your opinions of these mysterious anomalies?
That they are not paranormal in the slightest.

Crop circles in particular can not all be down to human creativity
Yes they can, easily.

The Nazca lines were made in a time when flight was near none existent
But completely not important to this, the Nazca lines can be seen from nearby hills, flight was not required to make them.

so how on earth could an ancient race know how to produce accurate and staggering designs which can be viewed from space.
They aren't that accurate really though are they, most of the straight lines aren't perfectly straight, there's no consistency, and the designs are very basic. (for example on that famous one that looks like a picture of the monkey, it's tail varies wildly in width as you go a long it). It looks rather like something a child would draw in the sand.

Stone henge is worth a mention too, in my view it looks like the ruins from an old building and the surrounding area itself has buried ruins and remains so it indicates a village once resided there.
Let's say you're right, and that Stonehenge did used to be a building, what on earth does that have to do with the paranormal?

That they are not paranormal in the slightest.

Yes they can, easily.

But completely not important to this, the Nazca lines can be seen from nearby hills, flight was not required to make them.

They aren't that accurate really though are they, most of the straight lines aren't perfectly straight, there's no consistency, and the designs are very basic. (for example on that famous one that looks like a picture of the monkey, it's tail varies wildly in width as you go a long it). It looks rather like something a child would draw in the sand.

Let's say you're right, and that Stonehenge did used to be a building, what on earth does that have to do with the paranormal?

Lay off, I am entitled to my views and some of us like to have opened minds about these sorts of things.

The Nazca lines in particular, are wildly accurate and how can you view the designs from a hill or mountain when these lines go on for miles, you would need a pretty good pair of binoculars nowadays to attempt that so god knows how they achieved it back then.

Also, what about the picture of what looks like a man in space suit, long before NASA or space travel had ever been thought of.

Does anyone even see crop circles anymore ? Weren't they a 90s & 00s phenomenon ?

You right tinfoilhat.

It's only since all the eastern europeans came over to work the fields,that the crop circle people could no longer work with stealth....The game was up.:D

Archived