La Vaca Steakhouse, Broomhill

PeteM01

• 4 weeks later...

I went last night.

Prawn starter lovely

Ribeye steak was delish and well cooked. (the pan handle steak looked amazing but too big for me!)

Sides were very tasty- only tiny grumble with these was the spinach side was slightly gritty- needed a better wash.

Service was great by a friendly young man.

Reasonable prices, nice friendy relaxed atmosphere

Fully recommended if you want a great steak dinner.

• 2 years later...

Went for my wife's birthday on Saturday, this was our fourth visit and unfortunately the quality was not as good as our previous 3 visits, steaks were the usual size but lacking in flavour and very undercooked, we both asked for medium rare but both steaks came very rare we are both able to eat rare steaks so did not send it back but mentioned this to a staff member after paying her response was to order medium if I was to visit again!! overall the staff were very attentive and I would go back in a couple of months.

• 4 months later...
When did you go? I heard rumours of both this and Rod's Dogs going pop with money owed?

Rods dogs was sold, months before it closed, to new owners. And I posted in April about them no longer owing La Vaca, they have moved back to Chile. I very much doubt your rumours are true.