Which car is the new Morris Oxford?

There was a time when you dreaded coming up behind a Morris Oxford when you were in a hurry. They were nearly always driven at snails pace and even held up caravaners.

Morris Oxfords are now long gne from our roads, but which car took over the mantle? Which cars would you least like to see pull out in front of you when you have 15 minutes to make make the pub before closing time.

The car with the idiot behind the wheel that thought it was a good idea to dispose of their plastic drink bottle and sandwich wrapper through the open window whilst overtaking us on a busy motorway recently....I was thankfully only the passenger but by the time I'd removed my hands from my face, I couldn't tell which one it had been so I could take a photo of it.......At least the Morris Oxford drivers would have learned basic common road courtesy.....

Surely though the car itself is not the issue, the tool behind the steering wheel is the problem and i've had **** ends in Subaru's hold me up.

This may be true but thet do tend to gravitate towards Rover 400s.

Archived