I used to hate him but now..

Now I have a fine sense of cynicism but even I ...etc etc

Hmm, you knew the tears were going to flow as soon as he took charge of the microphone, it ceased to be an interview and became "The Andy Murray Show", with him controlling the dialogue and the pace of it something I'm sure Fuller will have told him to do or set up with the BBC. :)

I was listening to the radio the other day & there were a lot of English people calling in saying that they hoped Federer won as Murray was Scottish. Seemed pretty childish to me

Maybe that's because Murray has gone on record as saying that he hates the English?

My twitter feed seems to be filled with people expressing their sudden love for Andy Murray now that he cried. I actually always quite liked him so this doesn't really apply to me but;

Is there anybody that you've dramatically changed your opinion of?

I could say Jamie Oliver because I always thought he was a complete pr**k but now I think he's sort of alright

Yes.

I used to dislike Andy Murray but now i really hate him.

Hmm, you knew the tears were going to flow as soon as he took charge of the microphone, it ceased to be an interview and became "The Andy Murray Show", with him controlling the dialogue and the pace of it something I'm sure Fuller will have told him to do or set up with the BBC. :)

Indeed,playing the game you love in warm locations and being paid vast sums of money for it would bring a tear to anyones eye.Looking on the bright side , just a month of Olympics to go and then we can return to the wonderful world of Mr Rooney and his pals.Deep,deep joy.:gag:

Indeed,playing the game you love in warm locations and being paid vast sums of money for it would bring a tear to anyones eye.Looking on the bright side , just a month of Olympics to go and then we can return to the wonderful world of Mr Rooney and his pals.Deep,deep joy.:gag:

Thats my bezzie mates nickname:hihi:

I agree. It looked like a set up job. Not a bit genuine. :rolleyes:

I hoped he'd lose to be honest. Can't forgive him for the comment he made about the English football team during the 2006 World Cup, when he said he, "wanted anyone to win but England." He's obviously anti English, so the Sweaty Sock can get stuffed...

Archived