Ebay most stupid question

These day most of us have sold a item on Ebay

but from time to time a buyer will ask a stupid question,

That makes you hold your head and wonder what planet these people are on.

What is the most stupid question you have been asked.

I once sold a wooden fruit bowl i bought in Thailand and was asked if it was water proof .I scratched my head for a while and replyed saying to the best of my knowledge it is and asked why they wanted to know .The reply I got simply stunned me as they said "well I need to know as I want to wash my lady garden in it (I was being polite when I said lady garden ) they actually said something else

After slightly being shocked and then falling into peels of laughter ,I composed myself and said If you win it you can wash what the hell you like in it:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi::o

This was one of many stupid questions Ive been asked over the years on Ebay when you think you have heard it all ,up pops another idiot .........x

I once sold a wooden fruit bowl i bought in Thailand and was asked if it was water proof .I scratched my head for a while and replyed saying to the best of my knowledge it is and asked why they wanted to know .The reply I got simply stunned me as they said "well I need to know as I want to wash my lady garden in it (I was being polite when I said lady garden ) they actually said something else

After slightly being shocked and then falling into peels of laughter ,I composed myself and said If you win it you can wash what the hell you like in it:loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi::o

This was one of many stupid questions Ive been asked over the years on Ebay when you think you have heard it all ,up pops another idiot .........x

Choking laughing:o

Choking laughing:o

I once sold a set of bra and panties (ok boys don`t get too excited ) .Id bought these when I was in New york one xmas and Id never got round to wearing them i`d got them from Victoria`s Secrets and thought Ill never wear them so ill stick them on ebay ,This was a big nistake :gag: ,As one guy asked me if they had been worn ,Me being totally green to ebay said hell no he then sent a message asking if id be prepared to wear them for a week and then he would buy them .The penny suddenly dropped so I sent a right load of abuse back and reported him to ebay blooming pervert :gag::gag::gag:

These day most of us have sold a item on Ebay

but from time to time a buyer will ask a stupid question,

That makes you hold your head and wonder what planet these people are on.

What is the most stupid question you have been asked.

I wouldn't have started this thread without an example of my own to share with the forum.

Archived