Whats wrong with a man showing his emotions?

:

Even academics can make mistakes sometimes.

I must have been thinking of the Brightman/Bocelli duet and got the sexes mixed up.;)

:wow: You're an academic? It was an easy mistake to make Janie. After all they do look very similar. Or at least that's what Bocelli reckons!

SLAP!!!!...OUCH!...What was that for? :hihi::hihi:

:

:wow: You're an academic? It was an easy mistake to make Janie. After all they do look very similar. Or at least that's what Bocelli reckons!

SLAP!!!!...OUCH!...What was that for? :hihi::hihi:

Less of the cheek. :hihi:

Andy Murray cried at the post match interview yesterday,and many people don't like to see an open display of emotion from a grown man,they think its unmasculine and wimpish. With Murray it has actually had the opposite affect and has made him more endearing to people.

In general isn't this British (or English?) attitude of expecting emotions to be kept under control old fashioned.

The best bet I have seen for years was bookmakers giving 4/1 that Murray would cry on TV win or lose.

A nailed on certainty that earned me a nice few quid.

The best bet I have seen for years was bookmakers giving 4/1 that Murray would cry on TV win or lose.

A nailed on certainty that earned me a nice few quid.

Congratulations on your win.:P I think the Murray topic has run its course now,sore point! :nono:

I will say this though,there is some good news.As a result of Murray losing Oxfam has gained £ioo,ooo pounds from someone.

http://www.xperedon.com/news_1472

Congratulations on your win.:P I think the Murray topic has run its course now,sore point! :nono:

I will say this though,there is some good news.As a result of Murray losing Oxfam has gained £ioo,ooo pounds from someone.

http://www.xperedon.com/news_1472

Your take on emtions is narrow as the emotions include anger and others such as lust,both of which are frequently exhibited by men.

Your take on emtions is narrow as the emotions include anger and others such as lust,both of which are frequently exhibited by men.

I'll leave that to the men to discuss, its not an area i wish to explore.

Andy Murray cried at the post match interview yesterday,and many people don't like to see an open display of emotion from a grown man,they think its unmasculine and wimpish. With Murray it has actually had the opposite affect and has made him more endearing to people.

In general isn't this British (or English?) attitude of expecting emotions to be kept under control old fashioned.

I didnt find him genuine, and it seemed like crocodile tears. Hes been critised in the press for being cold, so he was probably trying to be human, but it didnt come off. He should just be himself.

I didnt find him genuine, and it seemed like crocodile tears. Hes been critised in the press for being cold, so he was probably trying to be human, but it didnt come off. He should just be himself.

I think he was totally genuine,and i like him, not in the same way you like George Clooney though. :hihi:

Archived