Help with identifying song title please

As a child I very often recall the radiogram my parent's had and the collection of vinyl singles and LP's. It's nice to hear the old songs occasionally and have a sing a long but there's one song that I never hear and can never find on my computer searches. The song I believe was called Napoli and was sung by Max Bygraves, it was the 'B' side and for the life of me I can't remember the 'A' side song title. Anyway the lyrics (part way in) go something like..................'and there waits my Tina, my bella amore, and when I return she'll be mine (she'll be mine). You can bet your life Jack when this wanderer gets back, all the church bells will ring merrily, and ..(something).. there'll be Tina, my ...(something)... bambina, ..(something)...in old Napoli

I hope someone remembers this song cos I'd love to be able to find it again.

Thanks in anticipation

:hihi: I expect it was one of her Mums favourites.

Thank you Jane, actually he was but this song eluded me for a bit I was only 1 when it was released............:hihi:

However I have a really good friend, who knows a lot of stuff - Google :)

Thank you Jane, actually he was but this song eluded me for a bit I was only 1 when it was released............:hihi:

However I have a really good friend, who knows a lot of stuff - Google :)

Naaaaaaa...I reckon you've got an entire collection of Mr Bygraves stuff :hihi:

(I'm off to hide now for fear of flying objects):cool:

Archived