Award for Services to Martial Arts!!

Congratulations are in order to Craig Welsh (Lotar on here) from Kapap gym in sheffield for Services to Martial Arts in Sheffield.

For those of you know do not know, Craig has been an integral part of Sheffield's martial arts and combat sports scene for many years.

Craig is by confession more geared towards self protection than he is towards sport competition.

Craig teaches :

Kapap (israeli special forces system) ,

Senshido (some sort of self protection system)

Kempo Karate (traditional japanese self defense based karate system)

Kickboxing ( and YES they do compete successfully!)

Brazilian Ju Jitsu (under Arlans Sequiera)

MMA ( they have done very well on the competitive side of things).

Craig is commonly known as "Kyoshi" i.e. teacher of teachers due to the myriad of Black Belts/Instructors that take lessons from him.

Well deserved all round.

I agree... I am awesome..lol...

Its been great to know you and all the martial arts people over the years.. we will still keep going in Canada and look forward to visiting next year

cheers mate...

Craig.

Nice one, good to see martial arts getting a mention

Totally agree!!!

However i feel that it is an absolute disgrace that there are that many Martial Arts instructors and practitioners on here and I dont exactly see them lining up to congratulate craig on his accolade!!! :rant:

Big fan of kapap Sheffield which is run so well by Craig and debs. Always a good laugh and a tough work out! Recognition is well due, especially as hes raised substantive amounts of money for charity events. Thanks :)

Totally agree!!!

However i feel that it is an absolute disgrace that there are that many Martial Arts instructors and practitioners on here and I dont exactly see them lining up to congratulate craig on his accolade!!! :rant:

I'd congratulate him if I knew what award he's won. You haven't said.

Jonny

Would just like to say that it is fantastic that Craig "Sensei" Welsh has been awarded this accolade.

Hopefully Simon , aided by Ian, will keep up the good work.

Craig, Jonny hopes that all of you have a great time in Canada.

Regards

Kapapjonny

Archived