Award for Services to Martial Arts!!

Craig's a fantastic bloke and awesome martial artist and trainer/instructor, the sheffield scene will be much poorer without him, but in Simon G we have a great successor, The Kyoshi is gone, Long Live the Kyoshi!

Hi Folks, I only pop on here occasionally now. But I saw this and had to reply. Firstly, well done to Craig it's a great honour he's been given and very well deserved. I always enjoyed training with him and he always made me really welcome. Secondly, best wishes on his and the families moving to Canada. I hope you'll all be really happy. Noel

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this question, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether personal protection classes are still running at kapapsheffield? I found their website but the 'contact us' form isn't working.

If not/alternatively, I wonder if anyone can recommend me a good self-defence class in Sheffield? I'm female, 20s, fairly active but not done any martial arts before, and I'm looking to train in something really practical (not interested in competing, just want to be a bit more able to look out for myself should I ever need to). Kapap sounds ideal. Any thoughts/pointers much appreciated.

Cheers,

Katharine

Hi Katherine

Yes the classes are going on, Mon at 6.30pm and Wed at 6.30pm, and sat at 3pm, its £5 a class pay when you train, no contracts etc, you will learn kapap and Senshido, we have the only kapap Academy certified instructors in the UK.

Its very friendly, so pop down and try it out, you can also join our facebook page " kapap sheffield "

Thanks

Craig..

Archived