Canary islands. Anyone recommend an all inclusive hotel please

Looking for some Winter Sun. Never been to the Canaries before. We do not have children, and would like somewhere that isn't full of kids. Not interested in busy nightclubs etc, but would like something to see, old town's, historic places, that kind of thing. Can any recommend anywhere. My missus says Fuerteventura is nice in November, and has some quieter resorts etc.

Looking for some Winter Sun. Never been to the Canaries before. We do not have children, and would like somewhere that isn't full of kids. Not interested in busy nightclubs etc, but would like something to see, old town's, historic places, that kind of thing. Can any recommend anywhere. My missus says Fuerteventura is nice in November, and has some quieter resorts etc.

Been to them all and Gran Canaria is my all time favourite.Fuerteventura is windy,hence the name so maybe a little cold in winter.All inclusive on the Canaries,have only a few hotels etc.

Spent a week in Corralejo, Fuerteventura last November. The weather was more or less perfect, 23-24C during the day with a breeze but nothing like the gale force winds you hear about there! Evenings were 16-18C but didn't feel cold. Quite possibly the most laid back and relaxing holiday I've ever had :cool:

We went to Costa Teguise (Lanzarote) a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it. If you go to Lanzarote I would suggest the volcanoe tour. It is spectacular. You really do not need all inclusive. Prices are more than reasonable there.

Another vote for Costa Teguise. Stayed 1 week self catering for £215 each (inc flights) at the Santa Rosa Apartments, which is about a 10 minute walk from the centre which has loads of restaurants and a few laid back bars etc. All very reasonably priced. Don't think there are that many AI in that area.

IMO, I've been to all the islands, Lanzerote is the best. Particularly in the south, Playa Blanca etc. The north is a little windy at times.

I'd hire a car and you'll be busy all week. Just get a tourist map, there's loads of interesting things and places to see. The driving is easy because most of the roads are not that busy, especially if you plan well.

As for all inclusive you'll get what you pay for.

Archived