Roswell .. 65 years on.

Just looking through some of the papers and notice a couple of them have reported on the fact it's 65 years since the incident. A long serving CIA agent reports seeing the Roswell file at the agency's HQ and says they show it really happened.

I've always had an interest in this subject ... there seems so much evidence to suggest the incident actually happened (little to support the contrary too) and the US tried to cover it all up.

What do you think? :huh:

There is substantial evidence that something crashed and there was a cover up. However this was not unusual in the cold war and it is more likely it was a piece of secret military technology.

In the same way people are obsessed with Area 51 and think alien craft are stored there, they say this because so many odd lights and high speed objects have been seen emerging from there. The fact that it's a testing ground for the latest military technology is lost on the conspiracy theorists.

Having said all that the subject of UFO's in general is fascinating and the best book on the subject is Beyond Top Secret by Timothy Good.

Just looking through some of the papers and notice a couple of them have reported on the fact it's 65 years since the incident. A long serving CIA agent reports seeing the Roswell file at the agency's HQ and says they show it really happened.

I've always had an interest in this subject ... there seems so much evidence to suggest the incident actually happened (little to support the contrary too) and the US tried to cover it all up.

What do you think? :huh:

They said at the time that some of the stuff found were parts of a weather balloon. Well............. You can believe or not believe

I hope there's a statute of limitations on this matter and one day we'll know the whole truth

They said at the time that some of the stuff found were parts of a weather balloon. Well............. You can believe or not believe

I hope there's a statute of limitations on this matter and one day we'll know the whole truth

Makes you wonder why we don't have a copy of the alien craft flying about if there was one.

Makes you wonder why we don't have a copy of the alien craft flying about if there was one.

Some believe stealth technology is exactly that.

It wouldn't be easy to simply replicate a craft from an alien civilisation and even if 'they' did, we wouldn't know about it for obvious reasons.

All the shows I have seen trying to prove Alien UFO's at area 51 have just convinced me more that the place is what it is. Which is an airbase for testing secret military technology.

Letting the rumours circulate about alien aircraft has crashed there is great for them because It creates the perfect distraction to hide the new technology they actually are making.

Obviously there will be cover ups if anything crashes because they don't want some muppet letting the technology fall in to the wrong hands.

We will never know,that old chestnut national security will be used to keep things in the dark.

Which then begs the question, why keep it secret if there's nothing to hide? I'm certainly not of the conspiracy theorist mode. But it just seems logical to me.

Nothing to hide, then release all the information.

Archived