Taekwondo in Stocksbridge

The long summer holidays are here although summer seems to be dragging its heels and the kids will uttering those immortal words “am bored, nowt to do”

Send them or Bring them down to the Taekwondo club at the Venue in Stocksbridge, every Thursday evening starting at 6:30pm. (Except 12th starting at 7:15) only £4 per session

Brand new club with lots of beginners from all age groups, come down and join the fun

• 2 weeks later...

First week of the summer holidays and I have already heard those immortal words which have been uttered through the generations “Am Bored, what can I do?”

Come down to the Venue in Stocksbridge on a Thursday evening and have a go at Taekwondo. You can train with the whole family in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

You know you want you

If any new starters are wanting a Taekwondo outfit, I have brand new one that I have bought Isobel today, it was from Asda, but she doesn't want it because it isn't the same as her old one. It cost £6, so if anyone needs one they can have it for a fiver. It's age 10 to 11. Flaming kids.!!!

Archived