The Westway - Changing About A Bit!

Jozafeen

Starting next week (10th January) at The Westway, West Street, from 7pm onwards, Tuesday will be the night of Cheese, featuring chart music from the 60s to, er, now.

Obviously, this means that Rock Night will move to Wednesday!

So - Cheese on Tuesdays, Rock on Wednesdays. Easy innit? :D

Originally posted by Jozafeen

Starting next week (10th January) at The Westway, West Street, from 7pm onwards, Tuesday will be the night of Cheese, featuring chart music from the 60s to, er, now.

Obviously, this means that Rock Night will move to Wednesday!

So - Cheese on Tuesdays, Rock on Wednesdays. Easy innit? :D

you mean its just switched days? Not been for 2 weeks, what have I missed?

Originally posted by goldenfleece

you mean its just switched days? Not been for 2 weeks, what have I missed?

*giggle*

Not a lot mister!

We just keep getting crowds of folks in on Tuesdays because Reflex isn't open and it seems better to give them the cheese they crave so they smile and buy booze before toddling off to Flares or whatever it is on Carver Street that night.

Changing the rawk to Wednesdays is good because there's nothing of that type to clash with then.

*giggle*

Not a lot mister!

We just keep getting crowds of folks in on Tuesdays because Reflex isn't open and it seems better to give them the cheese they crave so they smile and buy booze before toddling off to Flares or whatever it is on Carver Street that night.

Changing the rawk to Wednesdays is good because there's nothing of that type to clash with then.

OH! Think I might give it a miss then as I have to be a certain type of "odd mood" for Flares style disco cheese music. However, no doubt several bottles of Brown Ale will put me in such an "odd mood". Will check out Wednesday next week instead........must remember not to be in an "odd mood".....

Actually been in a rather strange and disconnected "odd mood" since getting out my New Model Army CD collection......latest craze this week......I have such wierd phases.....

Now we aren't competing with Reflex, there'll be more classic 80s tunes as I'm not that big on Flares-type disco. There'll be a bit of that but it'll be more of a mix across the decades!

I hope you'll make it for rawk on Wednesday - that Nazareth CD hasn't been out of the case since before christmas! ;)

Now we aren't competing with Reflex, there'll be more classic 80s tunes as I'm not that big on Flares-type disco. There'll be a bit of that but it'll be more of a mix across the decades!

I hope you'll make it for rawk on Wednesday - that Nazareth CD hasn't been out of the case since before christmas! ;)

er...RAWK? Is this a new name? Shall we down there yes.....

Originally posted by goldenfleece

er...RAWK? Is this a new name? Shall we down there yes.....

I'm doing the Bill and Ted air guitar thing as I type - that definitely makes it rawk!

Sorry, I'm making it sound like I'm listening to The Darkness too much aren't I? :hihi:

I'm doing the Bill and Ted air guitar thing as I type - that definitely makes it rawk!

Sorry, I'm making it sound like I'm listening to The Darkness too much aren't I? :hihi:

tut tut, you need a firm diet of NAZARETH.....and I do hope you have acquired the defintiive track MAY THE SUNSHINE.......I only seem it have it on MP3 on CD, and not old fashioned CD-Audio, which I dont think you can play.....

Archived