Women's kickboxing one to one training

Hello,

Does anyone know of a personal trainer who can help improve my kickboxing? Currently I am training for orange belt, and want to improve my technique. I know there are some good clubs out there, but I need someone or somewhere local due to time constraints. Alternatively, is there anyone reading this prepared to train me in a local gym?

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone know of a personal trainer who can help improve my kickboxing? Currently I am training for orange belt, and want to improve my technique. I know there are some good clubs out there, but I need someone or somewhere local due to time constraints. Alternatively, is there anyone reading this prepared to train me in a local gym?

Thanks

At AFK we have several experienced trainers who will improve your technique like never before.

AFK are known to be the most technical kickboxing gym in Sheffield and its success record speaks for itself.

Also we operate a system for one to one training where you can experiment with the different trainers if you wish.

Call 07775 914155

or, log onto

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

Hello,

Thanks

This is taken from the AFK Website :

I want to train in a female only class and due to being new to it all can I be in a less busy class?

We have the women’s only private class on Thursdays. This class is for women who are new to kickboxing (although some of the girls who are more experienced have been known to book this class sometimes as well). In this class you will be given a lot more One on One time than in any of the other classes. The cost for the women’s only class is more but still works out less than paying for a private lesson. If after the induction period you wish to continue to the next class up you can do. If you want to stay in the women’s only class then that choice is also available to you.

Thursday womens only group :

7:30- 8:30pm

This class is prebook only.

Archived