How can i get around postage con?

no i dont but i feel there pricing is to make to pay the postage just 2p short seems unfair

They must have a price point under which it's uneconomical for them to give free postage...I don't think it's a con..everything isn't just 2p under the free postage price..

get something for a fiver, then you have essentially got a free item!

I had basically the same problem with Maplins. They do pretty much the same. I wanted a 64gig flash memory pen, and that was just under the free postage limit. So I ordered an 8gig SD card too (which I use in my camera), and pretty much 'in effect' got that for a couple of quid! I was actually quite pleased with the deal in the end!

anyone know where i can get a baby gate and extension to fit 122cm please??

Have you had a look here? They seem to be a hell of a lot cheaper than £50...and it looks like delivery is free!

http://www.mothercare.com/stair-gates-safety-gates/safety_gates,default,sc.html?cm_mmc=Google-_-Safety-_-Safety+Gates+-+Baby/Babies+Gates-_-baby+gate+-+Phrase

Archived