Wanting an all inclusive holiday

we are 5 families who are wanting to go away with our teenage boys 17/18 yrs old possibley for the last time as a family so we thought we would splash out and take a look at some all inclusive places the ,not saying we dont want to be around the kids just that we would like a largish complex so lads can be in one place and we can be in another,trying to get a bit further afield than spain or greece as well,any suggestions please

Egypt usually have huge complexes for hotels (usually because there isn't much else there). I've been twice now and wouldn't really recommend Hurghada, but can strongly recommend the Reef Oasis Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. 24 swimming pools...need I say more!

Try Turkey they have some excellent hotels with loads of facilities.

If you are prepared to travel outside the main holiday season

You can get some bargains in their 4* and 5*all inclusive, some even

offer 24 hour free bar and snacks service

Egypt usually have huge complexes for hotels (usually because there isn't much else there). I've been twice now and wouldn't really recommend Hurghada, but can strongly recommend the Reef Oasis Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. 24 swimming pools...need I say more!

Does an excessive amount of swimming pools make for a good holiday?

we are 5 families who are wanting to go away with our teenage boys 17/18 yrs old possibley for the last time as a family so we thought we would splash out and take a look at some all inclusive places the ,not saying we dont want to be around the kids just that we would like a largish complex so lads can be in one place and we can be in another,trying to get a bit further afield than spain or greece as well,any suggestions please

We always book half board and upgrade to all Inclusive when we get there it works out a whole lot cheaper

Archived