Cow Gap farm Stannington?

ChrisT70

sounds like just the place i should be taking my lad to get him interested, ive never even heard of it!!

another place for easy fishing to get your lad interested is the silver fish pond at horseshoe fishery at wales. once again, fish maggot shallow close in feeding small amounts constantly and he'll have plenty of rudd, roach, ide and perhaps some goldfish. fish pellet on the deck for the chance of a tench or two.

another place for easy fishing to get your lad interested is the silver fish pond at horseshoe fishery at wales. once again, fish maggot shallow close in feeding small amounts constantly and he'll have plenty of rudd, roach, ide and perhaps some goldfish. fish pellet on the deck for the chance of a tench or two.

i'd be tempted with the main lake there but the owner put us off once before with his arrogant nasty attitude when we asked if we could have a look round and see how it was fishing. it did look a decent venue.

where exactly is this venue at wales ?

i think the name of the road is forge road. you're driving through a housing estate then at the end you see some gates and there it is!

its very deceptive, you think you are in the wrong spot completely for a lake and its as though its tucked in someones back garden, when you get down there its quite big as a venue. i would have loved to fish it but the owner was downright rude to be honest, i called from work so still in suit and tie and was basically told to F**k off and not look around. :loopy:

Archived