My Driving Offence court case Dropped due to Incorrect Info on Ticket

I gave the copper my licence ,and i was gob smacked when he handed over the ticket and i saw so many basic errors on it. I assume once the CPS inform the copper of their decision to drop the case , he will be rightly embarrassed . I dare say his superior officer wont be best pleased either.

Just on a point of interest. If they wrote the wrong address (house number)details on the ticket. How did they manage to serve you with the summons? :huh:

Just on a point of interest. If they wrote the wrong address (house number)details on the ticket. How did they manage to serve you with the summons? :huh:

Because i sent the slip on the bottom of the ticket back stating i wanted this to be heard by the courts, and i put my CORRECT address on there, so the court summons would come to my house.

Did the plod manage to spell zig and zag ?

Its careless realy they can call hq or get the copter to airdrop and emergency dictionary.

But seriously - your dads a superintendent inst he.

Probably would have thought it was two puppets off big breakfast!!!

Archived