Netball Players Wanted!

Hi Sarah,

I'm really keen to get playing again, I used to play a shooter but haven't played in a year. Where do you train? Monday and wednesdays are good for me :)

Please let me know if you need any extra players as I really want to get back into it again!

Thanks Gabby

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi if anyone is looking to try a team sport similar to netball then why not give korfball a try? It's mixed so men and women play on the same team. I've just written a post about it with more details under the 'Sports and Activities' section. We are on the lookout for new members this season and are always keen to get people along who have experience with netball as they usually take to the sport really well! We have various teams all of different abilities who play in regional/local leagues so if you want to get involved as a beginner or if you want learn the sport and compete at a high level you can! Google Snakebite Korfball or have a look at our facebook page.

Heather

(Snakebite Korfball Club Secretary)

Archived