Time Travel Your Life

Make sure I stop my son from going out in his car on the night he died in an accident !!

Any comment I make after this will seem flippant and insignificant after this.

Regrets ? Loads. Loads and loads. Most unimportant in gods bigger scheme but some, probably three or four, are huge for me. I guess most people's lives come down to that many though. But you can't go back.

Make sure I stop my son from going out in his car on the night he died in an accident !!

You have my sympathies Expat owl :(

Mine are all similar to this. Not waiting a moment to tell my boyfriend that I loved him because by the following day when I had planned to tell him when he was coming to tea at my house, he was already dead. Organising for me to go to his house that day, not for him to come to mine.

Not being at in the queue at the far end of the Parkway on the day that my car was hit by a truck, causing the injuries which the doctors believe caused the 15 years of fighting cancer that ensued.

Getting to the hospital in time to say goodbye to a dear friend who had asked for me but who I missed by half an hour whilst I fumed in a traffic jam.

The problem is that, as others have said, I am a product of every one of these dreadful things, as well as all of the other more insignificant things that happen to me every day, so if we were to remove major life experiences from all of these things, would we be the same people?

Archived