Sandwich Spreads

I like jam, peanut butter as a treat, but if you're going to put anything on bread I've yet to see bacon & brown sauce bettered. I also used to love dripping with the bottoms spread on top of it at end, with a touch of salt. (many moons ago)

Now why doesn't that surprise me! :hihi:

Hey ... don't mock!

I bet you're not sat at home with a diptych (soon to be triptych) of gilt framed Marmite jars adorning the prime spot on your lounge wall are you? :rolleyes::P

Hey ... don't mock!

I bet you're not sat at home with a diptych (soon to be triptych) of gilt framed Marmite jars adorning the prime spot on your lounge wall are you? :rolleyes::P

hahaha...I wasn't mocking, but knowing the lengths you went to to empty the jars in the first place. That's why I'm not surprised.

Errrrr...I thought you drained them into other marmite jars not kilner jars? Been telling porkies? :hihi::hihi:

EDIT: Alcoblog exposed! ...

hahaha...I wasn't mocking, but knowing the lengths you went to to empty the jars in the first place. That's why I'm not surprised.

Errrrr...I thought you drained them into other marmite jars not kilner jars? Been telling porkies? :hihi::hihi:

EDIT: Alcoblog exposed! ...

Ha ha! ... I'm not 'exposed' thank you very kindly. :cool:

I was merely using the 'Kilner jar ploy' as a metaphorical vehicle in order to test members of this forums attention span!

I'm happy to report that you passed the test with flying colours.

My Marmite collection is indeed still stored in 'donor' Marmite jars and will remain so until it has been fully digested.

It's very heartening to see that some people (one) actually pay attention to the minutiae of my somewhat complex lifestyle. :P

Ha ha! ... I'm not 'exposed' thank you very kindly. :cool:

I was merely using the 'Kilner jar ploy' as a metaphorical vehicle in order to test members of this forums attention span!

I'm happy to report that you passed the test with flying colours.

My Marmite collection is indeed still stored in 'donor' Marmite jars and will remain so until it has been fully digested.

It's very heartening to see that some people (one) actually pay attention to the minutiae of my somewhat complex lifestyle. :P

I've gone all coy now. Was that a backhanded complement on my powers of recall? :banana:

Complex lifestyle? Bizarre would be my take on it (oh and that's a complement too :hihi:)

ps. I'm still working on the Birds Custard connundrum. The bonus is, I won't need frames with any depth. So that's a bonus! :hihi:

Archived