Clay Pigeon Shooting

spinac

Originally posted by Nimrod

Whats wrong with Mike Dixon ?

I dont know the guy personally but he must be a responsible person to be allowed to run a gun-shop. [/quote

try asking the gun shops and clubs what mike is like and you will soon get an answer

try browns gunsmiths they run a shoot and r very helpful

We'll give the man a chance. You haven't even said what the hearsay and rumour is ... why should browns be any more trustworthy - we don't know them either. Maybe Mike's got things to say about them?

If all 9 (Ken, Graham, Angela, Andrew 1, Andrew 2, Phill, Brian, Emma, Nomme) who have said they are interested confirm then that will be £25 per person ... any others fancy giving it a try?

Hi dafoot, no problem, will do.

To get to West Nab Farm from Hillsborough, go to Malin Bridge and Loxley (on the B6077). At Damflask reservoir, do not follow the road round to the left, but carry straight on towards High Bradfield. (Damflask will be on your left). In High Bradfield turn right and after a short distance, West Nab Farm will be on your right. See streetmap: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=427738&y=392326&z=4&sv=427738,392326&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=427738&ay=392326. I'm hoping to arrange car shares nearer the time so we don't all have to drive and navigate! If you'd prefer to drive and maybe offer a lift to others as well let me know.

Full payment of £25 is required 2 weeks before the event (ie w/e of Fri 20th Jan). If you PM me with your email address, I'll register you on the website and include you in group emails for this and other events.

Do you fancy your chances at being best shot? I know others do !!! (It's trickier than you'd imagine!)

Archived