Sceptics and unbelievers your very own thread

Is there a manual that accompanies the Forum which stipulates that it is for the sole purpose of discussion?

Also, if we are being picky about the meaning of 'discussion' surely the discussion should be about which psychics are available in the area - not whether or not they are genuine people.

I don't care that people go off at tangents. It's just discourse. However, it is down right insenstive to ridicule a person who clearly needed support.

Concerning THIS thread - have a sense of humour.

Is there a manual that accompanies the Forum which stipulates that it is for the sole purpose of discussion?

Also, if we are being picky about the meaning of 'discussion' surely the discussion should be about which psychics are available in the area - not whether or not they are genuine people.

I don't care that people go off at tangents. It's just discourse. However, it is down right insenstive to ridicule a person who clearly needed support.

Anyone asking for a psychic needs support, but the support isn't to give them the number of a charlatan who will take their money.

excellent you all seem to be getting the hang of it now.

and even managed to make a new thread that does seem to interest you and keep you all occupied :)

ill be off now cos im not one of you so shouldnt really be cluttering the place up.

Have Fun

Blessings

Rainbow

xx

Are you going to the toilet,from drinking all that TEA?

Are you saying there isn't room for both?

Q&A can actuatually be a useful part of discussion, the problem (in discussions regarding anything "supernatural") is that the people who make the claims about such stuff tend to refuse answering any questions.

Discussion isn't the problem. The problem is that people posting requests for "psychic" services in a discussion section, then getting narky when it is discussed, ie people asking questions and giving opinions.

Isn't that the whole point of a discussion about a provided service? To find out if you're going to get a good quality of service and not be ripped off?

I'm not aware of the particular thread you're referring to, but as far as I'm aware, mediums (especially total strangers) aren't there to provide support. Perhaps the poster would have been better off looking to a friend/relative/professional for support first.

Do you like tea?

Anyone asking for a psychic needs support, but the support isn't to give them the number of a charlatan who will take their money.

I don't believe anyone has provided the number of anyone. Most of us have suggested a counsellor.

Providing information, on a thread that asks for information, is only "cluttering up" if the information is false; as it would be if someone were providing "information" to sugget that clairvoyancy is a real thing.

But some people believe that it is and just want contact details and recommendations and they have to wade through a tonne of useless replies or sarcy remarks... pointless.

Don't know about the rest of you skeptics and unbelievers but this thread hasn't provided me with the same level of smug satisfaction as the other thread did.:mad:

I'm off to find a thread in which I can demoralize somebody. :wave:

But some people believe that it is and just want contact details and recommendations and they have to wade through a tonne of useless replies or sarcy remarks... pointless.

Totally agree. Those people should just place an ad in the appropriate "wanted" or "job vacancies" section if that's all they want, and don't want discussion.

Archived