Do you believe in tea?

Do you believe in tea?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in tea?

It appears there's some confusion as to whether everyone believes in tea. Personally I'd never given any thought to it until I saw this thread.

I've heard of tea, I drink something that I'm told is "tea", but thinking about it, nobody has ever proved to me that it actually IS tea!

What do you think?

I was a child once, tea was as at 6pm.

But sometimes we didn't have any tea.

Tea time is approximately beer o'clock.

One eyed Jack comes out to play at cowboy time if one starts smoking t'erb at tea time.

It appears there's some confusion as to whether everyone believes in tea. Personally I'd never given any thought to it until I saw this thread.

I've heard of tea, I drink something that I'm told is "tea", but thinking about it, nobody has ever proved to me that it actually IS tea!

What do you think?

I don't believe in Tea...anything that adds two unnecessary letters onto it's name definitely can't be trusted!

I was a child once, tea was as at 6pm.

My London colleagues don't believe in tea. When I ask them if they want to go for tea after work they say they would prefer a meal to a hot drink. :confused:

Archived