Do you believe in tea?

Do you believe in tea?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in tea?

I was a child once, tea was as at 6pm.

But sometimes we didn't have any tea.

Tea time is approximately beer o'clock.

One eyed Jack comes out to play at cowboy time if one starts smoking t'erb at tea time.

I worry about you chem1st. I really do. :roll:

On a trip to China we were taken to a tea plantation. We were shown the various grades of tea and the art of pouring tea :D by several young ladies who were employed at the plantation.

The Chinese claimed that only the green tea they grew was the top of the mark genuine stuff while the black tea was of inferior quality, close to reject status.

For my part give me the black tea any day. I drink a cup at breakfast but in the faternoon it's a cuppa Java everytime

I do like tea but it's one of those things I can never be arsed to make.

I mean I don't like cooking food, so cooking a drink is usually out of the question.

I will sometimes have a mad craving session and have 10 cups in a day, and then not drink it again for a couple of months.

I do like tea but it's one of those things I can never be arsed to make.

I mean I don't like cooking food, so cooking a drink is usually out of the question.

I will sometimes have a mad craving session and have 10 cups in a day, and then not drink it again for a couple of months.

I'm sorry, you seem to be confusing this thread with the "Do you like tea?" thread.

It's NOT !

(just for the record, I do believe in tea, I love it!)

On a trip to China we were taken to a tea plantation. We were shown the various grades of tea and the art of pouring tea :D by several young ladies who were employed at the plantation.

The Chinese claimed that only the green tea they grew was the top of the mark genuine stuff while the black tea was of inferior quality, close to reject status.

For my part give me the black tea any day. I drink a cup at breakfast but in the faternoon it's a cuppa Java everytime

You drink a cup for breakfast but in the fraternoon you drink Java? Have you by any chance been sniffing sweepings? :)

Archived