The SF post count- Does it reflect how interesting our social lives are?

Iv'e often wondered this, especially since the post count of some members is relatively high in relation to their start date, yet others have relatively low counts in relation to their start dates. I respect that certain members have conditions which prevent them from leaving the house as often as they'd like so please don't think I'm being insensitive to that.

So, what do you think post count says about us? Or are you too discreet to pass comment?

it says how many posts youve managed to get on here, and how many youve managed to not have got deleted

and how many youve got past the swear filter

I take it your post count would be considerably higher if these censoring measures hadn't been in place?;)

My post count per day is quite high because I like others to benefit from my superior knowledge and judgement. You are very lucky.

You're a special case, it's not your post count that matters more the fact that you've had prior usernames that run into three figures.

You're a special case, it's not your post count that matters more the fact that you've had prior usernames that run into three figures.

I agree that I am special but now also bemused by your comments. Am I supposed to know you?:suspect:

Archived