The SF post count- Does it reflect how interesting our social lives are?

My post count per day is quite high because I like others to benefit from my superior knowledge and judgement. You are very lucky.
In that case. On behalf of sheffield forum, I solute you.:hihi:

If you are right in your thinking a person in a persistent vegetative state would have a low post count but an excellent social life.Those people posting could easily be watching TV instead.
I can't quite grasp what you're getting at here, can you elaborate on what you meant??

You do know it works like the clock in your car? Once you get to a certain number it can't go any higher, so goes back to zero. I'm not allowed to tell you what said number is though.

In that case. On behalf of sheffield forum, I solute you.:hihi:

I can't quite grasp what you're getting at here, can you elaborate on what you meant??

he means generally in this type of debate theres a main school of thought

lower post count means you go out more

higher post count means you aint got a life

hes saying even when its lower than might not mean youve got a life thats any more worthwhile, you might just spend all day in yer pants watching telly instead of posting

You do know it works like the clock in your car? Once you get to a certain number it can't go any higher, so goes back to zero. I'm not allowed to tell you what said number is though.

dont worry ill find it and spill the beans ;)

My post count per day is quite high because I like others to benefit from my superior knowledge and judgement. You are very lucky.

Are you sure you're not just trying to compensate for having to constantly get new usernames?

Or maybe you're giving us hints that you're by the same author as Gram and ManofStRad?

I agree that I am special but now also bemused by your comments. Am I supposed to know you?:suspect:

You're not fooling anyone, partly because you've used the exact same line on several other occaisions under different aliases.

he means generally in this type of debate theres a main school of thought

lower post count means you go out more

higher post count means you aint got a life

hes saying even when its lower than might not mean youve got a life thats any more worthwhile, you might just spend all day in yer pants watching telly instead of posting

Ok. That's cleared it up. But why do think he's on about me? Gonna have to start closing my curtains. You might want to turn away for 10 seconds while I do it.:hihi:

Archived