The SF post count- Does it reflect how interesting our social lives are?

My social life is full Janie.

1) Get up around 6pm

2) Go to offy

3) Try and start the Lada

4) Back to the offy

5) Login here

6) Go back to bed

:hihi: My social life has time for a few more coffee breaks then it did this time last year.

It was so hectic its taken me a year to wind down.Im still recovering from the excess.:hihi:

I think some people underestimate how quickly a post count can increase. Particularly if someone is posting in the "I'm bored" games threads, they coudl easily rack up three or four hundred posts in an hour ... one hour a day on the forum, for one year, and their post count would be in the 15,000 range. And one hour a day on a computer forum is not inconsistent with having a life outside of that forum.

I think some people underestimate how quickly a post count can increase. Particularly if someone is posting in the "I'm bored" games threads, they coudl easily rack up three or four hundred posts in an hour ... one hour a day on the forum, for one year, and their post count would be in the 15,000 range. And one hour a day on a computer forum is not inconsistent with having a life outside of that forum.

Come to think of it,iv'e posted loads on the Entertainment/chat section and that hasn't taken much time and concentration.

I have a friend who introduced me to SF when i first went online,she posts very rarely, yet loves to view the threads.Posting isn't an indication that you are online more then any one else.

Archived