Depressed by rain..

Lately, I have felt very depressed. One or two people have noticed. When asked why I have answered honestly, "I am fed up of the b***** rain". No one can accept I really mean it. And likewise to comments like, "when the weather gets better I too will be better".

I am especially worried as I have spent over £200 on tickets and travel to The Olympic Games in a few weeks time. Will I not be able to get there because of rain fuelled transport disruption? Will London be flooded and have to cancel the events.

I now can't sleep for worrying!

Can anyone help please?

Commit yourself to an Institution until september when the sun comes out.

Lately, I have felt very depressed. One or two people have noticed. When asked why I have answered honestly, "I am fed up of the b***** rain". No one can accept I really mean it. And likewise to comments like, "when the weather gets better I too will be better".

I am especially worried as I have spent over £200 on tickets and travel to The Olympic Games in a few weeks time. Will I not be able to get there because of rain fuelled transport disruption? Will London be flooded and have to cancel the events.

I now can't sleep for worrying!

Can anyone help please?

There are loads of people buried underground who would love to be out in the rain, like to swop with one ?.

You are probably right, life is no better when the sun shines but, ask a person if they feel better; & they'll say YES.

Rain limits a persons ability to do things, where as the sun opens up untold possibilities. If I had a choice of sunshine; or rain, I know what I'd want, just like M&W said "Bring me Sunshine" :)

The nice weather only brings home to me that I could have taken the family away for a nice day out, or found a nice family pub with a beer garden to sit in all afternoon if I wasn't so skint. The rain has never made me feel like that. Actually, I've always found it quite therapeutic to be sat indoors watching the rain lashing the windows.

There are loads of people buried underground who would love to be out in the rain, like to swop with one ?.

After all the rain i should imagine those 6 foot under will be soaked to the bones anyway.

I dont mind the rain, its the sun i can not stand because of suffering from severe hayfever, nothing i take seems to work. When its sun the constant running eyes/nose sneezing, itchy skin leaves me begging for a rainy day

Archived