Supermarket rants

If no one is looking Just open a bag where the loose ones were, I have done it many times and have no shame in doing so. I am not robbing the store of any money as I pay the same rate for the carrots/onions/pootayto's and the ones that I dont take someone else benefits from my crass behaviour of opening a bag of veg.

I should be put up against a wall and shot, I'm soooooo bad... :hihi::hihi:

On this basis so should I! :suspect:

I also havent learned to distinguish shallots from onions :suspect:, nor red onions from normal onions :suspect:

No one asks anyone to buy the offers. It's not a legal requirement. If you don't need more than one then don't buy more than one. Offer or not it's that simple.

You seem to have missed the point. The purchase of 'just one' was artificially set much higher than it would normally have been, had there not been an 'offer'.

Ergo, the cost of the single item was more expensive than normal price.

If no one is looking Just open a bag where the loose ones were, I have done it many times and have no shame in doing so. I am not robbing the store of any money as I pay the same rate for the carrots/onions/pootayto's and the ones that I dont take someone else benefits from my crass behaviour of opening a bag of veg.

I should be put up against a wall and shot, I'm soooooo bad... :hihi::hihi:

Knowing my luck i would be caught and banned from the store again.:hihi:

I don't know about Tesco,but i agree.Since living on my own i'm always having to throw stuff away.I like veg to be completely fresh.They didn't have any loose carrots left in Morrisons again the other day,just those in big packages.I asked the boy who was stacking shelves if he could open one of them,he said he wasn't allowed.I also had to buy a big heavy bag of potatoes too,its ridiculous.

Stick your carrots in the fridge and they'll usually last for a couple of weeks minimum.

jb

Oh dear...You been shoplifting again? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have always pondered on nicking one of them big squash thingies and stuffing it down my jeans. I could walk around the store like a god before the security grabbed me. The looks on the womens faces would be priceless ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived