Supermarket rants

I think any Co-ops are slow, especially the one at Hillsborough.

I went in the other day, and the lady at the checkout was so slow, I began to suffer stiffness while in the queue

Looking at the women behind the checkout doesn't make them move any faster, neither does tutting in the queue.

I think any Co-ops are slow, especially the one at Hillsborough.

I went in the other day, and the lady at the checkout was so slow, I began to suffer stiffness while in the queue

Looking at the women behind the checkout doesn't make them move any faster, neither does tutting in the queue.

The slow ones do it for me too..pm me :suspect:

What annoys me about Tesco is their plain 'yellow' labels. They are the same format of their offer labels but are just displaying the normal price. If you don't read Tescos shelf edge labels correctly you can easily get ripped off. We were in there today and while stood waiting for the OH to pick his milk (he spends too long determining the best price) I noticed their 'everyday value' individual cheesecakes. It was 31p for a single pot or 99p for a pack of three. I thought it was supposed to be cheaper to buy more? I know it's only 6p but this was just one example that I saw today, they do it all the time and it's terrible. We see lots of people in there with own branded Tesco products in their trolleys when they have great offers on the branded version which is much cheaper.

Archived