Signing up: Thursday: Social badminton

Patrick, it's usually at Ponds Forge but no courts at the minute, Concord next week too I believe, keep checking the posts from Celine with the updated venue. I can't offer a lift I'm afraid but the 47/48/88 buses drop fairly close to Concord and run regularly from town. Call Travel South Yorkshire for confirmation or check the clubs Facebook page for another chance of a response.

Please sign up myself and Will.

Ta.

Hi all,

I'm jolly keen on joining in for a spot of badders this Thursday. However, I was under the impression that you chaps played at Pond's Forge. Is the Thursday session always at Concorde?

I don't suppose anyone would be driving there and passing near Kelham Island/City Centre and would be willing to pick up a badminton-keen stranger like myself on their way :)

Cheers,

Patrick

Hi Patrick

I can give you a lift from Kelham Island if you're still after one ?

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Patrick

I can give you a lift from Kelham Island if you're still after one ?

Cheers

Gareth

Cheers Gareth. That'd be fantastic! Where and when? I live on Green Lane near the Kelham Island Tavern but will meet you wherever is most convenient for you. Thanks,

Patrick

Cheers Gareth. That'd be fantastic! Where and when? I live on Green Lane near the Kelham Island Tavern but will meet you wherever is most convenient for you. Thanks,

Patrick

I'll meet you on Alma Street by the side of the Tesco express at about 7.45 if that sounds okay ? I have a blue Nissan X-trail.