G4S cant secure Olympics

What a shock, G4S have admitted they cannot supply suficient staff to secure Olympics. As a result the Army will have to make up the slack.

What a crap company they are. Good enough for Sheff U and Rotherham though.

A retired policeman friend of mine was going to sign up to help security.

They expected him to pay for travel and accommodation and the fee he was going to receive dropped everytime he spoke to them.

Folk were initially promised decent money; this went down with each subsequent correspondence. The number of volunteers has reduced drastically and no wonder.

He informed them he would not volunteer. A month later I received a call from G4S asking for character references.

Arses and elbows by the sound of it.

A retired policeman friend of mine was going to sign up to help security.

They expected him to pay for travel and accommodation and the fee he was going to receive dropped everytime he spoke to them.

Folk were initially promised decent money; this went down with each subsequent correspondence. The number of volunteers has reduced drastically and no wonder.

He informed them he would not volunteer. A month later I received a call from G4S asking for character references.

Arses and elbows by the sound of it.

That inspires confidence.:hihi:

"Volunteers", though? The volunteers are the ones who are getting paid nothing and there will be plenty of those.

Are those clowns who left unpaid unemployed people without food, toilets, or shelter to fend for themselves to sleep under a bridge in London, still involved in this bun fight?

The Sydney Olympics were staffed by thousands of Volunteers. They were all proud and excited to to involved in something so amazing.

Isn't it strange that even in this econnomy, a security company can't find people who want to get involved for money.

Shame on all the unemployed and unmotevated lot. Shame.

That inspires confidence.:hihi:

"Volunteers", though? The volunteers are the ones who are getting paid nothing and there will be plenty of those.

Are those clowns who left unpaid unemployed people without food, toilets, or shelter to fend for themselves to sleep under a bridge in London, still involved in this bun fight?

Granted.

Offer their services would have been a more suitable phrase than volunteer.

My bad.

Please forgive. Please.

Pretty please?

My Grandson is in the RAF and they are down there now along with the army doing 12 hour shifts plus and hours travel each way. By the time they get back and have a meal it is time for bed as they have to be up at 4am each day for the day shift then a 24 hour break before starting nights. Wouldn't be so bad but many of them are losing their jobs makes you wonder how many will get the push after the Olympics.

Archived