G4S cant secure Olympics

She has failed to adequately monitor G4S, two laughable problems so far and no doubt there are more ****-ups to come; this follows a series of disgraceful episodes by the home secretary including the Abu Qatada incident when she failed to understand the protocol on getting the man deported, not to mention the demoralisation and undermining of our police force.

The women doesn't seem to be in control, and the house of commons shouldn't be the place for tears it was embarrassing to watch; I did feel sorry for her, the pressure must be immense but tears doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in her ability.

Who contracted G4S to do the job? Genuine question...

Who contracted G4S to do the job? Genuine question...

It seems such a shame that you and others use the disgusting failure of G4S to take a shot at incompetent Politicians.

Corrected for accuracy:)

...... and just so's you know I don't wave the flag for any political party and firmly believe that those who do are probably not firing on all cylinders.

If Theresa May isn't in charge then who is?

...... and just so's you know I don't wave the flag for any political party and firmly believe that those who do are probably not firing on all cylinders.

Ah, but there is a difference between who is in charge now and who "booked" (for want of a better word) g4s. If the answer to both is may, she should go. If it's only the former there are limits to what she can do, but if g4s knew 10 months back the wheels were falling off why didn't she ?

And do we really need this many ? How many football matches are there in the capital on a Saturday ? Chuck in a concert here or there, maybe s rugby matchband the numbers have to stack up to around Olympic numbers don't they ? There's more troops, before the extra call up, faffing around with the Olympics than Afghanistan. Madness.

Is that an answer to my question? :confused:

Is that an answer to my question? :confused:

Regardless of the history the 'blame the other lot' argument is more than wearing thin, the home secretary has been in control of this for more than two years.

There is no excuse, the responsibility is hers and nobody else's.

It seems such a shame that you and others use the disgusting failure of G4S to take a shot at Politicians.

Why? It's a clear political failure.

The buck stops with May. She is responsible for our internal security.

Archived