Ex girlfriend is pregnant

Hi ex -girlfriend is pregnant although i have agreed i'm half to blame and will do the right thing with support access etc she has told my parents before i got chance to see them even though she is only 4 wks i wanted to tell them after the first scan.

Although my parents are ok with the suitation she is now threatening to go to my grandparents and tell them they are 87 and my parents have just asked to leave it a while before we tell them.

Is there anything i can do to stop her it is early days and i think its going to end like a episode of jermy Kyle. PLEASE ANYONE CAN THEY HELP>

Hi ex -girlfriend is pregnant although i have agreed i'm half to blame and will do the right thing with support access etc she has told my parents before i got chance to see them even though she is only 4 wks i wanted to tell them after the first scan.

Although my parents are ok with the suitation she is now threatening to go to my grandparents and tell them they are 87 and my parents have just asked to leave it a while before we tell them.

Is there anything i can do to stop her it is early days and i think its going to end like a episode of jermy Kyle. PLEASE ANYONE CAN THEY HELP>

I like how you say you 'AGREED' you are half to blame.:)

I like how he says he is half to Blame.

He makes it sound like it is a sin which is a disgusting comment if you ask me.

I just hope your paying for your own kid and I'm not paying for him/her.

I think secretly your loving the drama and you would like it to end up on jezza.

I am wise enough to use protection when I need to but if I ever did get caught short I wouldn't be fussed if my grandparents found out I couldn't wait to tell them I mean forgive me but what difference does it make? What do you expect them to do? commit you to a life of celibacy?

Come on mate your clearly a man or so you thought 4 weeks ago so be one and stop making something out of nothing.

I like how you say you 'AGREED' you are half to blame.:)

At least she's willing to open her mouth as fast as she was willing to open her legs.
There's always one, isn't there? And this time, it's you. Where does it say that it was a one night stand? He clearly states this is his ex-girlfriend.

On the face of it, it seems she's jumping the gun slightly, but it will have to come out in the end anyway, and perhaps she imagines that if she tells his family, it'll prevent him changing his mind about accepting his share of the responsibility? He sounds very young and silly, to be kind :)

When are men going to start taking precautions to limit their own fertility and sexual health? This need never have happened if he'd been sensible.

why is their such a problem if she does tell your grand parents ?, if it is a problem go and tell them yourself before she ruins that for you.

have you recently split up with her ?, are you sure that the child might even be yours ?

is she sure she is even pregnant some young girls like to cause drama and at only 4 weeks she must have only just missed her time of the month, i would take her to the clinic in town and get her tested properly while you are their.

and then you need to make sure that child will even be yours, the last thing you dont want to do is have a crappy few years with this girl just to find out the baby is'nt yours.

Archived