Ex girlfriend is pregnant

Considering pinkygreen's seemly decent and reasonably attitude towards the situation that he and his ex have found themselves, it seems his ex is behaving in a somewhat desperate and downright unreasonable way, this would make me very suspicious indeed.

Oldtrout is speaking a great deal of sense that I would be tempted to go along with but I'm afraid that if this happened to me I would want DNA evidence that the child was not a cuckoo so to speak.

Exactly how you would get the DNA evidence without mortally offending the ex is quite another matter but her actions would be ringing all my alarm bells.

Considering how desperate she is for his family to know and be convinced it's his I'd have to agree with you.

OP, are you reasonably well off? If so she may just be saying it's yours as the 'real' father (if it isn't you) may have less money.

Considering pinkygreen's seemly decent and reasonably attitude towards the situation that he and his ex have found themselves, it seems his ex is behaving in a somewhat desperate and downright unreasonable way, this would make me very suspicious indeed.

Oldtrout is speaking a great deal of sense that I would be tempted to go along with but I'm afraid that if this happened to me I would want DNA evidence that the child was not a cuckoo so to speak.

Exactly how you would get the DNA evidence without mortally offending the ex is quite another matter but her actions would be ringing all my alarm bells.

Note my comment about 'see what happens' ;)

I know what I think, but we'll see. I hope we get updated. (I hate to be cynical, but I bet she doesn't carry full term!)

Only four weeks? I wouldn't have had a clue at 4 weeks.

It all seems a very confusing and incomplete story.

When did you break up? Has she been with anyone else? Is she trying to get back with you? How old is she? Why on earth are grandparents an issue? How old are you - because what on earth are you doing sleeping with an EX without protection? Or were you together at the time?

Only four weeks? I wouldn't have had a clue at 4 weeks.

It all seems a very confusing and incomplete story.

When did you break up? Has she been with anyone else? Is she trying to get back with you? How old is she? Why on earth are grandparents an issue? How old are you - because what on earth are you doing sleeping with an EX without protection? Or were you together at the time?

I like that bit because most of todays kiddies think a bus shelter serves as sex protection.

Yeah i'd think is she even pregnant, may be it's just attention. May be she thinks you'l go running back to her and your family will shame you in to it if she tells them all. Most people wouldn't want everyone to know at 4 weeks incase anything happened. There are some crazy people out there, you can't believe everything they say. Good luck. I'd get there before she does.

Exactly, which is my whole point. If he didn't want to put a ring on one thing, he should have put a rubber on the other thing.

His girlfriend was obviously happy to take the chance ... he should have taken his own precautions and saved himself all this drama :)

:hihi: We dont know the ins & outs. Maybe she lied and told him she was on the pill or at a safe time in her cycle for him to ejaculate inside her

Archived