Ex girlfriend is pregnant

Not just on this thread but on many on SF, there's alot of people that like to take the moral high ground on people/places/things when they don't know the full facts. Your like a pack of wolves. I never knew they were so many perfect people in Sheffield who never make mistakes.

Not just on this thread but on many on SF, there's alot of people that like take the moral high ground and people/places/things off when they don't know the full facts. Your like a pack of wolves. I never knew they were so many perfect people in Sheffield who never make mistakes.

This place is bursting at the seams with them.

Not just on this thread but on many on SF, there's alot of people that like to take the moral high ground on people/places/things when they don't know the full facts. Your like a pack of wolves. I never knew they were so many perfect people in Sheffield who never make mistakes.

Well it would be nice to hear both sides of the story but until that time I suppose people have to work with what they have. It does sound like a crock but you never know, Sheffield is full of bloody weirdos.

The OP asks for advice on a forum, and people respond!

I assume anyone posting asking for advice on a 'sensitive' issue knows full well what to expect of SF. If they don't like what they read, they should have kept the issue private.

No-one is claiming to be perfect, it's just that most of us keep personal things private.

Well it would be nice to hear both sides of the story but until that time I suppose people have to work with what they have. It does sound like a crock but you never know, Sheffield is full of bloody weirdos.

Exactly! People only have assumptions to go on unless the OP gives more details! Having said that, I do believe that if you discard the general comments made about this subject, the OP just might find some useful pieces of advice.

Note my comment about 'see what happens' ;)

I know what I think, but we'll see. I hope we get updated. (I hate to be cynical, but I bet she doesn't carry full term!)

Bloody hell that's a bit harsh! It's a bit mean to say something like that, alright I've never understood people telling people they're pregnant before 3 months but that's something you should keep to yourself!

Bloody hell that's a bit harsh! It's a bit mean to say something like that, alright I've never understood people telling people they're pregnant before 3 months but that's something you should keep to yourself!

OK. I'll keep it to myself then.

Archived