Could You Survive Without Gas And Electric?

People have lived without gas and electricity for thousands of years, in fact, they are only recent discoveries/inventions.

Solar panels would be no good either as there would be no electricity to switch the sun on every day or not in our case.Not the paper.

But life-expectancy was a lot shorter back then.

you will think i am wrong but in the Victorian times if you got past a certain age (maybe 12) they lived longer than we do know.

put down to a better diet

I would take to the hills with my trusty AR-15 and hunt bear, coyotes. deer, jack rabbits and mountain lions. I would learn to make clothes from the hides of bear and hats from beaver pelts. I would also bring with me books on how to brew your own whiskey.

If Richard Harris survived in the wilderness after being torn up by a grizzly bear then it would be a pushover for me.

I know. Not me. Without a microwave and my gas fridge I would be doomed. Think. No street lights, pubs with no pumps. Petrol stations on the blink. Booze Busters shut. Peeps who make bread with no ovens - those machines that milk cows and battery chickens.

Would you survive? How? Live in a tent?

Looking at the woman's reaction to the O2 network going down yesterday on BBC news 24, some peoples lives would come to an end without the mobile phone. :loopy:

I would take to the hills with my trusty AR-15 and hunt bear, coyotes. deer, jack rabbits and mountain lions. I would learn to make clothes from the hides of bear and hats from beaver pelts. I would also bring with me books on how to brew your own whiskey.

If Richard Harris survived in the wilderness after being torn up by a grizzly bear then it would be a pushover for me.

What about petrol for the motorbike?

Archived