The amount of toddlers/unders 5s out at night on streets and supermarkets

Is this one downside of late opening times, I can't believe the amount of under 5s you see out and about at 10pm at night, either in supermarkets or wandering the streets with their parents.

Surely its way past bedtime for someone so young?

What is it with people these days?

what is wrong with kids being out with their parents at night under five. they might have had a nap in the day!!!i'd be more worried about you keeping a watch on them! i'd also be more worried if they were under five 's out alone!

Our 2 year old goes to bed between 10 and 11, and sleeps to 9am ish. It suits us as she'd not see her dad thanks to his long commute each day

H is a bright sunny child. If she was moaning and squawking, I wouldn't take her shopping at such a late hour

Is this one downside of late opening times, I can't believe the amount of under 5s you see out and about at 10pm at night, either in supermarkets or wandering the streets with their parents.

Surely its way past bedtime for someone so young?

What is it with people these days?

Its not such a big deal if they are not going to school,but I see lots of young school age kids out late at night with irresponsible parents,they should be in bed for 9 if they are kids at school.

Its not such a big deal if they are not going to school,but I see lots of young school age kids out late at night with irresponsible parents,they should be in bed for 9 if they are kids at school.

Putting kids to bed early results in them getting up early (5am). Irresponsible or smart?

what is wrong with kids being out with their parents at night under five. they might have had a nap in the day!!!i'd be more worried about you keeping a watch on them! i'd also be more worried if they were under five 's out alone!

Why would you be more worried? Is it evidence of paedophilia?

I'm not out on the streets late at night looking for 5 year olds if that's what you're asking :| how bout you?

Nor is the OP. The OP has noticed a disturbing social trend, you seem to think it's irrelevant. Are you a relativist?

Archived